• Ensure technical support to dedicated customers and be the single point of contact for all technical issues
• Industrial Engineer
• Min 3-5 years experience in a technical environment and/or after sales department
• French / English, knowledge of another language is an asset
• Team player but also able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Able to work under pressure and within agreed timescales
• Good communicator and customer minded
• Good analytical skills
• Able to train colleagues and externals
• Problem solver
• Ensure technical support to dedicated customers and be the single point of contact for all technical issues: make precise diagnoses, schedule interventions, find support in engineering team if needed, report on incidents, draft technical reports in order to satisfy the customer in terms of responsiveness.
• Manage interventions coordinating all possible resources with the support of assistants (technicians, tools, parts, handling & rigging companies, etc.) in order to limit the repair time to a minimum to optimize margins. Coordinate execution of “service campaigns” based on supplier info or other internal information on potential problems (e.g. obsolete parts).
• Follow-up and renew maintenance contracts and warranty claims, propose long term preventive maintenance activities or system improvements to your customers with a view to generate and increase continuous revenue at every opportunity.
• Update the databases to keep track of changes and interventions. Drive internally and with suppliers root cause analysis and improvement for better products and services.
• Draft and communicate quotations for the proposed interventions in line with customer request and financial control. Be responsible for payments in case of delay.
• Provide training on service activities (diagnoses, maintenance, etc.) to distributors, customers and subsidiaries for excellent service worldwide.
• Execute “on call” services for one week in turns in order to guarantee a 24/7 support world wide
• The opportunity to join and evolve in an established, international and expanding company
• A growing industry and a great team environment
• A salary in line with your level of experience, attractive fringe benefits